2017 Summer Intensive Project
Brooklyn NY June 19th – July 7th, M – F 10am – 3pm
The Summer Intensive Project is a 3-week creative process designed for dancers who want to inventively explore their ideas and concerns around identity and community. Participants are asked to submit essays on issues of concern globally and in their daily lives to identify specific challenges in our world today, and probable future. Trice collaborates with dancers to create inventive movement and text to address their concerns, explore solutions and what matters most.
The intensive offers daily technique class with Nathan Trice and company members, yoga class with Stephanie Battle of Sacred Studio and weekly nutritional guidance with Rebecca Dietzel.
At the completion of the intensive, participants will present the new creation in an informal studio performance.
Join us June 19 – July 7, 2017.
The fee for our three week Summer Intensive Project: $700.00
Application Fee…. $25.00
Deposit Fee… $500.00 Due upon receiving acceptance letter.
Balance… $200.00 Due June 2, 2017 or per payment plan agreement.
To receive an application to the intensive contact us at email@example.com
To apply for our Summer Intensive Project and Performance please submit the following materials:
- A non-refundable application & processing fee of $25.00
- One DVD or YouTube link of the applicant performing a solo or duet material of at least 2 minutes.
- One full body 8 x 11 photo.
- A clear copy of your present college or university I.D., or Passport if you are a non-US Citizen
- A one page essay on what you feel to be the role of art, why it matters and who is it for? Your essay will play a significant role in designing the content, form and function of the summer intensive project.
All Certified Checks & Money Orders are made payable to: Nathan Trice / RITUALS
MAIL ALL MATERIALS TO:
nathantrice/RITUALS Summer Intensive Project
525 E. 21st, 3 – G
Brooklyn, NY 11226